måndag 26 november 2012

-




I make believe that you are here
It's the only way I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

I never thought that I would be this helpless
I can't believe I'm giving in for you
I've been crushed, I've had enough

I know I left too much mess and destruction to come back again
And I caused nothing but trouble
I understand if you can't talk to me again






Don't want to turn off the light
Hope someone hears me tonight.
I know there's a snake in my bed
Eating its way through my head

I want to be normal, I want to feel safe
Waking up screaming, it's always the same.
I don't want to turn off the light
Hope someone hears me tonight.

Hold me, tell me everything's ok.
Show me there's a way to beat the monster
Save me, make it go away.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar