torsdag 8 mars 2012

You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am.

Skies are crying
I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence as it's ending, like we never had a chance
Do you have to make me feel like there is nothing left of me?


You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like I'm made of glass
Like I'm made of paper
Go on and try to tear me down
I will be rising from the ground.


As the smoke clears
I awaken, and untangle you from me
Would it make you, feel better to watch me while I bleed?
All my windows, still are broken
But I'm standing on my feet


Go run, run, run
I'm gonna stay right here
Watch you disappear.
Go run, run, run
It's a long way down
But I am closer to the clouds up here


You can take everything I have
You can break everything I am
Like i'm made of glass
Like i'm made of paper..
But I will be rising from the ground, cause I'm still strong, with or without you.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar