måndag 8 november 2010

It's can't be to late to say I'm sorry, but it's to late for you to come back to my life again. Nothing is going to be like it was before..I have to say I miss you, cause I can't lie. It's just so hard to say, cause I know you don't miss me..Even if we don't talk or see each other and even if I never have said it to you, I will always love you..
You meant a lot for me, just for you always was there for me. Just because you smiled that cute smile when you talked to me.  
Both of us did wrong, but no one of us is strong enough to ask for forgiveness to each other. I would do it if I know that it's okey between us then, but I know it never would be okey. I'm sorry, I miss you and I love you, that's the only things I want you to know and remember


Please remember me for who I was before everything happened, I'm the same person, just little astray in myself..

Please remember me for who I was before everything happened, I'm the same person, just little astray in myself..



I miss who I was, I miss our times and laughs together, I miss you so fucking much..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar